- “Nevermind – it’s an interview” (4/6/1995)
- Dark Side of the Womb: Part 1 – Melody Maker (8/21/1993)
- Dark Side of the Womb: Part 2 – Melody Maker (8/28/1993)
- Domicile on Cobain St. – NME (7/24/1993)
- Early Nirvana Interview – Radio (11/19/1989)
- Everybody Hurts Sometime – Interview with Michael Stipe (9/26/1994)
- Family Values – SPIN Magazine (12/1/1992)
- Good Clean Fun – Metal Forces Magazine (1/1/1990)
- In Utero: On The Road – MTV (10/18/1993)
- Interview with Eddie Vedder – Melody Maker (5/21/1994)
- Interview with Kurt – Melody Maker (4/9/1993)
- Interview with Kurt – People Magazine (6/1/1993)
- Kurt & Krist Talk about being kicked off MTV Awards Show (9/10/1992)
- Kurt And Courtney Sitting In A Tree – Sassy (4/1/1992)
- Kurt Cobain Full Interview 1994 (5/3/2015)
- Kurt Cobain Interview on “Grunge” (8/1/1993)
- Kurt Cobain Interview on Metal Express (2/21/1994)
- Kurt Cobain Much Music Interview (8/10/1993)
- Kurt Cobain Talking about Stage Diving (2/21/1993)
- Kurt Cobain Talks about the In Bloom Video (1/21/1993)
- Kurt Cobain’s Grandfather, Leland Cobain Interview (5/21/2005)
- NIRVANA – Flipside (6/1/1989)
- Nirvana Interview (10/19/1989)
- Nirvana Interview 120 Minutes – MTV (10/3/1993)
- Nirvana MTV Headbangers Ball (2/21/2003)
- Nirvana’s Front Man Shoots From The Hip – The Advocate (2/1/1993)
- Sleepless in Seattle – Melody Maker (12/25/1993)
- Smells Like Teen Idol – Guitar World (2/1/1992)
- The Fender Frontline Interview (2/1/1994)
- The Lost Interview – Guitar World (7/22/1993)
- Tori Amos – Interview on Kurt Cobain (3/21/2005)
Dear people I have an idea regarding an exposition about Kurt Cobain (Nirvana) in a museum here in the Netherlands! I saw the documentary made by Brett Morgen (montage off heck) and I was impressed, the idea is to make a exposition by following the documentary, I already contact mister Morgen but he directed me to you!
The idea is to use Original material (film / drawings / interviews etcetc..) what is showed in the documentary.
My question to you is or you are interested to help me by realizing these exposition?
I suppose it can be a sucsesful exposition and it’s a way to reach the young people from now so they can see and experience these powerful and great music and person(s). It’s a ode to Kurt Cobain and Nirvana and I suppose that the museum is a perfect place for it!
Hopefully you can / want to support this idea?
With kind regards,
Bob v Brunschot / Netherlands
If you want more information I like to hear it?